Even though applicants are not currently being provided the facility to conduct online arrest warrant searches for Hillsborough County, CT, it is possible to access the most wanted list for the area through the website of the local Marshall’s Office. The webpage on http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/About-HCSO/Press-Releases.aspx has information on outstanding warrants that is several years old.
The page contains details about the offenders listed, including the reasons for which the Hillsborough County active warrant was sought against them.
However, there is no information on crimes for which the accused has already been tried nor is there any way to find out about the arrest records from Hillsborough from this page. To put it simply, if you are looking for a detailed crime history inquiry, it would be more appropriate to get in touch with a state department as required or contact a private agency.
On the government side, you options include the agencies listed below. All of these make their own indispensible contributions towards handling justice processes. For instance, the police request the court to issue arrest warrants and serves these directives while the sitting magistrate sanctions these orders and the county clerk holds the court dockets in connection with the matter. These agencies work out of:
- The office of the sheriff: 329 Mast Road, Goffstown, New Hampshire 03101
- The court of the magistrate: 300 Chestnut St, Manchester, NH 03101
- The department of the county clerk: 19 Temple Street, Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
For contacting a third party entity, you will need to use the application form seen above. This is an online inquiry that will provide results on active warrants and arrests not just from Hillsborough but from the whole country.
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Hillsborough County? (2021- Update)
- You can contact the Sheriff’s Office at 603-627-5610 for police reports and arrest records.
- You can call the Hillsborough County Corrections at 603-627-5620 for information on arrests.
- You can contact the Clerk of Court at 855-212-1234 to obtain judicial records.
- You can contact the County Attorney’s Office at North: 603-627-5605; South: 603-594-3255 for victim/witness assistance.
Approximately 6000 crimes are reported in Hillsborough County (HCSO), New Hampshire on an annual basis. However, the yearly violent crime rate of the area is a mere 400 incidents but there has been a growth of almost 60% in this crime category.