An arrest warrant search in Carroll County, NH can serve as a more powerful cautionary intervention than keeping ammunition at home. About half of all criminal incidents occur when the victims are within a few meters of their workplace or houses. The worst is that in many of these cases, the assailant is known to the person targeted.
Looking for arrest warrants in the name of suspicious people can help you to keep known criminal elements at bay. Being complacent or counting on the innate decency of humankind is not going to get you anywhere, but in trouble. So, be safe by going in for an inquiry on Carroll County arrest records and active warrants.
Criminal history can be sought through state agencies such as the office of the sheriff, the county clerk’s department and the court of the magistrate. At the police precinct, you will also find photographs and details of the most wanted criminals from the area. The magistrate’s office will be able to apprise you on the criminal summons issued against a specific person.
The county clerk’s deputies will even be able to handle civil investigations, since they maintain court dockets for all the tribunals in a legal district. If you are one for quick gratification, try the form above. Fill it with details about the subject and click on search to get linked with a third party website that offers information on Carroll County arrests and outstanding warrants. The state agencies can be contacted at:
- The police: P.O. Box 190, Ossipee, New Hampshire 03864
- The judiciary: 96 Water Village Rd, Ossipee, NH 03864
- The clerk of court: Route 171, PO Box 163, Ossipee, New Hampshire 03864
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Carroll County over the phone? (2021-current)
- To find information about recent arrests, contact the Carroll County Corrections at 603-539-2282.
- To get access to arrest records, call local police at 603-539-2284.
- To inquire about victim’s assistance, get in touch with the Carroll County Attorney at 603-539-7476.
- To learn more about obtaining criminal court records and initiating a warrants search, reach out to the Clerk of Court at 855-212-1234.
Crime statistics of Carroll County
Almost 53 criminal complaints were filed by the Carroll Sheriff’s Department in 2019, compared to the 35 crimes reported in 2018. The figure included 49 property offenses and 4 crimes against people. The following crimes were reported:
- 38 larceny-thefts
- 7 burglaries
- 4 motor vehicle thefts
- 4 aggravated assaults
Older crime statistics
Less than 900 criminal complaints are filed with the police of Carroll County, New Hampshire. The rate of violent crime is at 5% of this annual average. The growth in crime rates has been lower than in the other parts of the state at about 30%.